Saturday, May 26, 2007

I can't stand it i'm so sensitive. It's ruining my life.

If any of my friends show any small sign of negativity to me, i'll be sad for a whole day. Just a teeny weeny negativity makes me sad and my "sad" usually becomes "mad".

Stupid.. what kind of thinking is that.. Siao..

But when i'm "sad -> mad" and suddenly he/she decided to smile to me, i'll SUDDENLY be very happy. Siao right?

I remember in secondary school one of my best friends made me so mad i swear i'll slap her face swollen. But the next day she talked to me then smile here smile there. I'm was SO MAD but then my heart suddenly lightened.

Is that good or bad? Or good & bad cause i forgive so easily. Or should i say i'm so soft-hearted. Like a... what's softer than cotton wool huh?

Just because of this little stupid "behaviour" of mine, i'm sad like every hour because of course people will definately show signs of negativity. I mean they can't be happy all the time right?! Even me..

Actually i'm a very simple person, so easy to please like on s scale of 1 to 10, 3. but why do i feel.. ..... every time? I'm senile!

I have to change!

Aiya, but how to change something i'm born with?? HAIYO! No wonder nobody can stand my attitude. I thought you thought i thought...

Btw, my friend's selling something at ebay. So i thought i joined her. HAHAHA(don't need no credit card no. of my parents!! which they refused to give)

So happily she gave me her user and pw. (= So happy she trust me!! haha.. ok here's what we're selling.. http://search.ebay.com.sg/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZnubert29QQssPageNameZMERCQ5fVIQ5fRCRXQ5fPr4Q5fPcNQ5fQ5fSI

But none are sold yet..