Monday, May 21, 2007

5th blog created

Wow new blog! I just have the urge to create a blog, again. I wonder how long will it survive this time. Lazy to do design and all.

[Change topic]
A few years ago ice-skating was my hobby and so i bought hockey skates together with my friend. After realising i can't do stunts for nuts even though i've tried umpteen times, i began to resent skating as a whole.


Now i wanna sell my skates to make me & my wallet happy!! BTW it's very new looking ok. But where to sell????


EBAY!!!!!!!

So after signing up and waiting for the confirmation of registration, i happily took photos of my skates, edit them yadda yadda yadda..


(Yeah i know, nice!)

BUT after i finished everything, uploading pictures etc, it says.......
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
\/


"Please enter your credit card information as it appears on your billing statement. Your card won't be charged unless you choose to use it for selling fees on eBay. The information is protected using the industry standard SSL."

Kena sai. My "advertisement" won't show on ebay unless i enter a credit card number and click continue and they have to ask after everything is done!

After all those taking of pictures, editing, thinking of description to insert, they want credit card number. -_-

I then asked ah bu if i can use hers, she instantaneously said NO because of credit card scams cases that she knows.

OK, wasted my whole precious day. I could have watch tv, chat and pluck my leg hair at the same time.

They already state "Your card won't be charged unless you choose to use it for selling fees on eBay." So unless we decide to want to pay through credit card only should we give WHAT! Stupid.

So if serious non-credit card holders who wish to sell their stuffs on ebay can't do so? =( sad.

Anyways, chatting with huda about it. She says she's asking her sister if she can provide the number.